View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 07:50 PM   #2
Cooper

Default Re: Resources for New Orleans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded_Jackalope View Post
Heyo. I played a couple sessions of In Nomine ages ago (must have been around 2004 or 2005). Recently, I picked up several books (core, Game Master's Guide, and a few player's guides). I'm currently feeling out running a game for one of the groups I play with.

I was wondering if there were any official resources for running a game set in New Orleans? As far as known tethers and that sort of thing? (Then again, any official resource for New Orleans would almost certainly be pre-Katrina, which is problematic).

I imagine it has a lot of tethers, both demonic and angelic, and likely also ethereal.
There's no official New Orleans handbook. Liber Castellorum has some interesting things to say about the House of the Rising Sun, but that's about it.

I made a rather lengthy blog post at one point about setting up tethers for the San Francisco Bay Area, it might give you some ideas about how you'd want to set up tethers for New Orleans.

Also, I would suggest coming up with some ideas on how you want to handle the Mystères. The lazy solution is to treat them like either Kyriotates or Shedim, but you certainly have the potential to do much more.

Last edited by Cooper; 10-08-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote