View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 07:09 AM   #1
aorlik

Default What kind of Items can be given to a Munchkin 4 Hireling?

Hey guys, I'm new to the game, got the original game and xpac 4, need for steed, it has steeds and hirelings. Got a question about hirelings, searched through posts, can't find this question. The original hireling can carry any one item for you, so he can have one bonus item. The hirelings from xpac 4 are little different. For instance, if I have a warrior hireling, that card text says he can equip for himself any item that is specific to a warrior. If you read the rules that came with xpac 4, it says that all hirelings are to be treated the same. So my question is, if I have the warrior hireling (or any other race or class specific hireling) do I treat that hireling like the original hireling, in that he can carry any extra item for me, as well as him being able to equip an extra item for himself, as long as that item is specific to the hirelings race/class? It seems to me the new hirelings are an upgrade to the original, which allows them to carry one item for you and then equip an item for themselves too. Anyone have any clarification on this question?
aorlik is offline   Reply With Quote