Thread: Receiving gold
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 08:16 AM   #2
Solelron
Banned

Default Re: Receiving gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I'm a little confused about receiving gold.first person gets 1 gold second gets 2.why 2 for second player he still at level 1? Now how is gold given? I know that u get at least the amount equal to your level if you don't have any.but if you have gold at the end of your turn what then? Do you get gold at the beginning of each turn regardless can you save gold.i also know that there are cards that give out gold for what ever reason.but can you please lay it out better for me then the explanation given in the rules I don't get a clear understanding from them.me and my friend are confused.sorry and thax
2nd gold for player 2 is to offset not going first. not unusual for 2nd player in these game to get a slight perk.

Gold is always 'refilled' at the end of your turn up to your level after you turn the next level. you'll never 'end' your turn with more gold than your level. Cards like 'land' and other things can give you gold at other times to go over that amount, but the overall rule should stand like that.

hope this helps.
Solelron is offline   Reply With Quote