View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 10:23 AM   #11
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [GAME] Conceive a Cross Dimensional Fantasy Milieu

Quote:
Question 10 [MV] How long ago did the first recorded portal voyage take place?
Answer:
The first recorded portal voyage is a matter of legend and myth rather than one of history. Each people tell of how they arrived in their current home, usually a tale of mighty heroes, divine favor, and national pride that outsiders regaurd with disbeleif. There is some ordering to some tales, but nothing approaching anything like conscences. The most common answer is: "A hero of my people made the first journey from a land we can no longer reach..."

Question 13 [MV]: What useful products come from the Mother Plains?

Question 14 [MV] per answer #9 Calledronite is used by one world to make life-draining blades. What are the notably geological features of that world?

Question 15 [MV] Per answer #1, Many Portals have names, and each is unique. How may a wayfarer or sage distinguish between two portals?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
I was considering whether to call it "crocodile rock".
"Croc-Rock!" Now we have three names for it, and they all have a different context and say something about the person who uses them!

Quote:
Like with the Megacorp thread, how about we considered separate tagged streams of questions, one focusing on Fragment [FRG], the other on portals and the multiverse [MV]?
That's a solid idea. We may even end up with additional tags for other worlds or topics.

We've been putting out more questions than we answer, and I think that may be the best way to run this game: the more questions, the less someone is forced to answer a particular question. In the real-time version of the game, you have one question at a time, but you also have someone in the hot seat who must answer that question.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote