View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 10:49 PM   #47
GranitePenguin
Ogre Line Editor

Default Re: I was hoping for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by AurochJake View Post
It's fantastic to see the enthusiasm for the adaptation, and to hear your feedback and technical questions. What we're going to do is gather up these questions, for example those regarding how the AI will work, and then address them all in one big post after interviewing the designers and programmers. We want to ensure that your questions are answered in as much detail as possible, and the level of technical knowledge from these guys will hopefully do so :)

We hope this is OK for everyone.
Sounds awesome; can't wait to hear what you have in store for us. I'm starting to think about all the "what happens if..." scenarios during gameplay.

Here's some more to chew on...

New Stuff - I'd like to think the Core game will be as complete as possible (i.e., be a reflection of the ODE ruleset), but what kind of things are expected for DLC? I can understand things like paint schemes, factions, etc being DLC, but I'm personally hoping that rules are not DLC; it would be a bummer if you had to purchase rules to make a "complete" game.

Overlays - Being able to modify maps with terrain overlays is a big deal that was introduced with ODE. Will overlays be in the computer version?