View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 02:43 PM   #41
Varyon

Default Re: High Amounts of non penetrating damage. Bullets VS Plate Carriers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Does anyone have a link to this thread? I'm not able to locate it here. Sounds interesting.
I linked it back in post #25 of this thread, but here it is again. As previously noted, post #4 of that thread is the relevant one (the main thrust of the thread is revamping combat skills, but there's some changes to damage and armor as optional rules).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Your first sentence makes me want chances for swing/cut weapons to get stuck too, since we only have for swing-impale.
Sw/cut weapons are a lot easier to leverage out, so they'd be roughly as likely to get stuck as thr/imp. My experience with axes getting stuck in logs has it being problematic simply because the logs are so light you can pick them up with the axe - once they're stabilized in some way (putting a foot on it works well) they're typically perfectly easy to remove. This is getting quite a good distance afield from the topic of this thread - blunt trauma from firearms - so if you wish to continue this part of the discussion you'll probably want to start a new thread.