View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 02:15 PM   #22
43Supporter

Default Re: OR Reverse Trikes & OR Subs HC Questions ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juris View Post
FGs are about the worst weapon in the game - the ultimate anti ped weapon is the MML with explosive ammo. Just fire at the ground within 2" and multiple peds die. Two linked MMLs do 2DD burst effect.
That's fine for ped-shredding; tire-shredding is a whole other kettle of fish.

Quote:
Also, should trikes need smart links for R&L weapons? I say no trikes need all the help they can get. This is their main advantage, don't penalize it. The smart link was clearly designed to allow turreted weapons to link to other vehicular weapons. It was something they added to the rules after trikes were introduced, and trikes have always been allowed to fire side weapons together.
I've found that ruling to be one of those which is "noted more in the breach than the practice"....

Quote:
Yeah, I don't know how linking a MG to a SS would work if you wanted to fire the SS on automatic. I assumed this wasn't possible but I can't point to any rule that says you can't.
This one's easy: When the MG is aimed-fire, the SS also fires -- and since the SS isn't aimed in the first place, it doesn't matter if it's linked to a dissimilar weapon, or a weapon not in the same arc, or both. (I can't remember which Q&A said this, but: The MG shot won't be affected by the SS.)

79er

The Jeremy Clarkson Debate Course:
1) I'm Right. 2) You're Wrong. 3) The End.
43Supporter is offline   Reply With Quote