View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 02:45 PM   #3
Christopher R. Rice

Default Re: The 2015 w23 Digital Release and Speculation Thread

Final Draft

Playtesting/Peer Review/Staff Review
  • Unknown Project (by PK): has been turned in his firstdraft; is in playtest and is a Thaumatology-related project. (Total hints: 2 as of 12/11/2015)
  • Unnamed Dungeon Fantasy Supplement (by Christopher R. Rice and Antoni Ten Monrós): Has entered the pipeline; has saw writing progress; appears to be about unicorn flatulence; is it in fact DF My Little Pony?; first draft has been turned in; is about delvers using knitting needles; is about 80% through its first review by Kromm; revision notes have been sent to the authors; Christopher has sent his revision comments to Antoni; is going to be playtested soon; is being playtested; playtesting continues; final draft has been turned in. (Total hints: 13 as of 7/20/2015)
  • Unknown Project (by Matt Riggsby): Is not Dungeon Fantasy-related; has been reviewed; Kromm sent his comments back. (Total hints: 3 as of 12/4/2015)
  • Unknown Dungeon Fantasy Project (by Peter Dell'Orto): Has turned in his first draft ; has gotten edit comments back; has gotten more revisions; has submitted his revised draft. (Total hints: 4 as of 12/11/2015)

First Draft
  • Unknown Project (by Roger Bell-West): has been turned in and is being reviewed by Kromm; is about "hot stuff"; will be liked by "fans of high-tech tension"; is "scary";. (Total hints: 4 as of 11/2/2015)
  • Unknown Project (by Bill Stoddard): Kromm has gone 60% of the way through; Kromm has finished his draft ; has gotten edit comments back; has gotten more revisions; has submitted his revised draft. (Total hints: 4 as of 12/11/2015)"]review[/URL]. (Total hints: 2 as of 12/11/2015)

Entered the Pipeline/Outline
  • Unknown Hot Spots Project (by Matt Riggsby): Outline has been approved. (Total hints: 1 as of 11/2/2015)
  • GURPS IST (by Bob Schroeck): is tentative, but looks like its in the pipeline. (Total hints: 1 as of 1/2/2015)

Latest GURPS Book: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!

Last edited by Christopher R. Rice; 12-11-2015 at 07:23 PM.