View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 06:38 AM   #19
Hans Rancke-Madsen

Default Re: #RPGaday Topic 8: Favourite character

My favorite character was Antane bad-Fallon, the half-elf (Named after a character from a de Camp story). He started as a level 3/3 F/MU who was supposed to be a one-shot in a big intrigue scenario a friend of mine ran with his regular players and four or five visiting firemen. I had so much fun playing him that my friend offerend me a spot in his campaign.

Antane was a top purchase agent for the Antiques Dealers' Guild in Greyhawk's Aredy. He was used by the guild to investigate rumors of great treasures and artifacts and to lead expeditions to recover them. Eventually he advanced to Chief Agent as occasionally initiated projects of his own, such as an expedition to get ingredients for a Vest of Many Pockets (basically a lot of small bags of holding individually only having the capacity for a couple of pounds, but combined into a very useful item; Antane used to carry around a crapload of assorted equipment such as marbles, collapsible grapnel & rope, and a bottle of extra fine wine). He had a lot of great adventures.

I converted him for Traveller for the first article I wrote for JTAS Online.

Hans
Hans Rancke-Madsen is offline   Reply With Quote