View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #13
JLV

Default Re: TFT Campaign Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippetsTX View Post
Right? There are some changes I'll need to make obviously, but reading thru the materials over the last couple weeks, it is much less than I initially thought. I even think many of the setting's meta-plots will mesh nicely with TFT background elements (i.e. the Spire was created by the Mnoren). So far, I'm just making a bunch of mental notes right now, but I plan to share my conversion notes with this group once I start formally writing everything up. I need to finish my revisions to the core rules first though.
Well, I for one, will be very much looking forward to seeing your take on it. I need to break out my PDFs and start looking again. (That's probably one of the big reasons why I didn't even think about it; I only have PDFs, and I'm very much an analog guy in a digital world...) Up until now, I was focusing more on places like the Free City of Haven, or City State of the Invincible Overlord as starting urban areas (or at least urban areas within relatively easy reach for those kinds of adventures).
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote