View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #725
Shiftkitty

Location: A little south of Heaven and a little north of Hell.
Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

In character, from my 13 year old nephew who wanted to continue the hot pursuit deeper into the dungeon while the others wanted to pause to level up (which I allow mid-game): "We can level up in Hell!"

We're taking a break for about an hour right now and have an In Nomine game going. I use a lot of material swiped from the French version and some real-world legends, not the least of which is that in the French version, Janus is definitely a double-agent, working as Valefor in Hell. In the real world, Janus is also known as Bifrons. From a short story somewhere on this site, Kobal repented and is now back among the Heavenly Host. From multiple places, Janus and Michael are "brothers in all but blood", to quote "Elfquest", but Janus never mentioned his double life as Valefor or his now suspected triple life as Bifrons. Since we were just goofing around while waiting for the pizza (and one player) to arrive, we were half-acting out the Superiors knocking back drinks. Michael was clearly bothered by the Janus=Bifrons thing. The player who was running Kobal patted the player who was running Michael on the back and told him he should just "let Bifrons be Bifrons..."

Last edited by Shiftkitty; 12-08-2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Many and varied
Shiftkitty is offline   Reply With Quote