Thread: OGRE IN ITALY
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 05:55 AM   #54
Leonidas
Banned

Default Re: OGRE IN ITALY

intercepted transmission following.

++++++++++++
Greetings intergalactic folks! This is John Macknamara, and you are listening to Spacesports360, the one and only radio broadcasting 360 astral units per cycle.

Aaannd weelllcome to the Ogrelympics!!!!

Two humungous battle tanks fighting for survival to reach the finish line, but only the most determined, the most skilled, and the nastier robot will make it to the end.

At the finish line, we have some spice for you, guys. The two iant tanks will not get any refreshments, but a full army of 14 units and 24 infantry awaits Vici and I-GV to give them a warm and radioactive welcome.

Will they make it? Will it make it? Who will win?

Choose your own champion and start betting!

3....2.....1.....GO!

The 2 ogres start running, achieving maximum speed very quickly.

I-GV is zooming very fast. 5 heavy tanks are rushing towards it, hoping to slow the terrifying run of the cybernetic monster.

I-GV fires and a full salvo of missiles totally obliterates the 5 heavy tanks, leaving nothing but radioactive dust.

Meanwhile, Vici is closing in, and fires a salvo of missiles directly to I-GV threads, impairing its movement. What a blast!!! The 5 heavy tanks were a bait, and I-GV just ate it!

Now the two Ogres, are firing their batteries at each other threads.

I-GV has stopped! It cannot proceed forward! What a match, what will happen now?

Up to the north, the Combines forces are fighting fiercely against a Paneuropeans, but no one is gaining any major a tactical advantage.

Wait!

A Combine detachment made of GEVs, missile and heavy tanks, is rushing towards Vinci which has reached I-GV, but it looks much slower.

Incredible! Vinci blasts some armor but the Combine forces manage to stop it! Nobody can win at this juncture, both Ogres have been stopped!

This was a very exciting race, people. I hope you enjoyed as I did.

Do not forget to check our sponsored products.

Until the next race, folks!

Stay tuned on Spacesports360. All the sport anywhere, everywhere! Remember to subscribe our fidelity program and get discounts.

Goodbye from John Macknamara. The best of the best, and only for you.

++++++++++++

OK, this was something really awesome. Gamewise, Ogrelympics is extremely fun. The game mechanics work very well, as always.

The race is quite exciting, indeed. Has anyone tried it yet?

Last edited by Leonidas; 02-21-2018 at 07:39 AM.
Leonidas is offline   Reply With Quote