View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 06:20 AM   #6
Nenette

Default Re: [IC] Kept 4 Dead

Brigitte is feeling light-headed, she is hungry yet it is certain that she wouldn't be able to eat anything with the stench in this confined environment. How could she let herself get trapped in this rat-hole ? Only one exit, no visibility, they are in a very bad position.

She looks around at her companions, they don't look in bad shapes, they might be able to work something out together.

That woman, or man, stands up and starts trying to motivate the troops. That is good, Brigitte really does not feel like having to do that herself.

The woman asked for her advice, Brigitte feels that if she opens her mouth she is going to vomit, which is not going to improve the sanitary situation.

Brigitte tries to speak and gags. She inhales slowly and whispers "Well, we did not learn much about fighting zombies in boot camp. I mean, that is what they are right ? Whatever in the hell happened to these people they surely fit the definition of zombies".

She gags again and tries to breath as little as she can through her nostrils "But one sure thing we need to get out. Also, we should keep our voices down. We can assume that they retained the main human faculties and use mainly the sense of hearing and sight. This means we have to be really quiet. I think for now what is important is to have visibility. Perhaps one or two of us can venture out and get a grasp on the situation out there. Then we can make plans."

Brigitte leans her head against the door of the container, trying to hear sounds. She whispers again "It sounds so quiet ... I can hear birds, and some shuffling but I don't think it is too close to the door".

She removes her noisy viking jewelry and belt as well as the heavy linen apron dress, remaining with trousers, a tee shirt and medieval boots. "Ok, who wants to go with me ? make sure you are as light and stealthy as possible".

Last edited by Nenette; 08-17-2015 at 07:51 AM.
Nenette is offline   Reply With Quote