View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 05:42 PM   #3
LemmingLord

Default Re: [IC] Kept 4 Dead

Denton paces in what remains of his elegant dress in the small quarters of the transport container. With his makeup long removed, his gender is effeminate, but as he's speaking with a deeper voice than he was as Queen of the Ren Fair, it is clear he's happy to be called a he just now.

"That's it... We are out of space, out of patience and now I'm out of wet wipes. It has been days... Those... ", Denton can hardly ponder what to call the zombies. The word zombies is fictitious...comical... and doesn't describe the terribleness.. the grittiness.. the disgusting situation that the group finds itself...

"Those 'things' aren't very bright... We are. We have civilization and teamwork.. We are tough. We are strong. But we aren't going to stay that way. We are hungry... We are thirsty... We are tired. We stink. Lets talk about our next move... we need to make it. One more time on our intros...I'll start..."

"I'm Denton... I'm a runner. I have a tazer which may or may not work on these things..." Denton trails off," I'm a city girl... man... Whatever we decide to do, we need to stay in teams.. We are in this together... in this #($T together... I won't run out on you."

"Brigitte, you are the one with the military experience. What did your basic training... and manuals say we should do in the wild... with mindless beasts all around... What do we do?"

"Tim, your our knight of quality... What do you suggest we do about these beasts... they look like our friends... but they aren't human anymore.... are they?"

"And Elv...." Denton pauses, "Mr. Presley.. what do you think we should do?"

Last edited by LemmingLord; 08-14-2015 at 07:51 PM.
LemmingLord is offline   Reply With Quote