View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #143
Ragabash Moon

Default Re: Another 2000 Things I Am No Longer Allowed To Do In An RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrock1031 View Post
Actually, Tom Baker was the FOURTH Doctor, not the Third. But I agree, he's the best of all time. Only the first of the new series (9th Doctor?) came close.
Yeah, I liked Eccelston, but apparently he didn't agree with the writers or something so he wanted to quit after the first season, and he now refuses to show up for the anniversary specials or anything. Tennant being Doctor for so long he was awesome, even though it took me a bit to get used to him since I DID like Eccelston so much. Matt Smith is ok, I like his companions more than him, hope that changes with the next Doctor this Christmas.

Also, NOW technically Eccelston is 10th, Tennant is 11th, and Smith is 12th, because they've shoehorned John Hurt in before Eccelston as the one that actually DID the TimeWar thing, but they might still keep with the established numbering since Smith said "He's not The Doctor, he's me, but he's not The Doctor"

Cleopatra: Whenever she assigned me to the switch, was that Voice, or was Raina influencing her thinking? Because, I mean, if it was Raina, she got inside my head and decided that I would screw it up.
Ragabash Moon is offline   Reply With Quote