View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
Onkl

Default Re: Injury & Recovery Cheat Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vierasmarius View Post
Quick note: Crushing attacks which fail to penetrate flexible armor cause 1 point of Blunt Trauma per 5 damage, not 1 per 10 like other damage types. Of course, you may not have room there to draw the distinction... there's a lot of info to fit on one page!
Thanks

It now reads: if no penetration with cut, imp, any pi suffer 1 injury/10 dmg, cr = 1/5

Quote:
You also say that "Any single injury >HP/2, any crippling injury, hits to the eyes, skull, face or groin... which cause shock are called Major Wounds..." While any injury to the head (the above locations, plus ears and jaw) or vitals does cause potential Stun, they aren't Major Wounds. In fact, the penalty to resist Stun on a vitals, groin or face hit only applies if the location takes a Major wound (>HP/2). If they take less damage they trigger an unmodified Stun check (except apparently the male Groin, though I'd call that errata - based on first-hand experience.)
Thanks a lot, unfortunately, my english is not that good, so I have a hard time to understand the rules sometimes... I think I get what you are saying and rereading B420 made me see the mistake I made.

Now I have a hard time figuring out what to write :) Suggestions are welcome.

Quote:
The sheet looks good! It's hard to remember all these things in-game.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCurwen3 View Post
One irritating condition to add for completeness' sake, which was first introduced on Supers, p. 25, and is also on Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, p. 21: Itching.
I'll see that I can squeeze that in there somewhere, gotta figure out the above first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruundehn View Post
I just printed out a copy and so far it looks pretty good. I have but one complaint at this time. I AIN'T TWENTY YEARS OLD ANYMORE! The font is too small. Yes, I know you wanted to keep it on one sheet for each of the two parts but please have some sympathy for us old geezers who have bad eyes.
I'm very sorry, but I currently don't have any plans to make a bigger font version. Why don't you just print it at a copy shop on a bigger paper sizes? That's how I use it.
Onkl is offline   Reply With Quote