View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 06:03 AM   #4
Zanfire

Default Re: The Last of Us GURPS - The Infected

All your thoughts helped alot. Something like berserker and confused definitively fits in. I founded the "no eye" advantages which can feet to Clickers and Blaoters, too. Regarding the glasses, you're probably too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railstar View Post
Do they not eat or drink? I recall runners feasting on a corpse early on in the game (the very first runners encountered after the prologue).
Infected feast on victim bodies for sure, but I can't find references if this act is for sustenance or just a conseguence of extreme violence. Neither the wikia, nor the in game collectibles seems to give any hint about this, so I fear this must be a decision to be made based on common sense: For what you can tell from the game, infected seems to not need food or drink, or many of them whould be probably already dead and becomed a spores generator (as is stated by infection knowledge).

Thanx