View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #33
Witigis

Default Re: Your most rememborable GURPS related moment?

Okay, while posting in another thread I remembered one of my very first roleplaying campaigns, and the first one with GURPS. I mastered a modern horror campaign. The plot was taking place in my hometown (a medium-sized town in Germany near the Ramstein Air Base). I had only two player characters at the time, one of them a private eye, who was chasing a psycho killer (built with the psycho killer rules of GURPS Horror). This psycho was really tough (to raise the survival chances of the PCs I gave him a quirk which caused him to announce his presence to his would-be victims before an attack one-way or another). In the course of the adventure, both PCs confronted the psycho killer for the first time in person on the spot of one of his murders, an second floor apartment in the town. Almost panicking, the characters emptied their guns (.38 Specials) into the body of the psycho killer, causing him to crash through a large window to the street below. When the PCs reached the window and looked down, they saw the killer rise, entering a car and driving away. Spontaneous comment (like in "Jaws"): "We need bigger guns, much bigger..."
After that encounter, the private eye went home, still a bit shaken, where his little brother (dependent) was. On entering his apartment, he heard his little brother cry in the living room: Donīt do me any harm... Immediately he rushed into the room, gun drawn and ready to fight, only to find his little brother and a friend creating an audio play.....
Witigis is offline   Reply With Quote