View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 09:02 PM   #4319
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
((Weird. I thought that posted))

In your heads you hear a sound, a three-note drum riff that sounds a little like a computer notification noise. To the uninitiated, it's an inviting sound that wants you to open it up to chat.

To the rest of you, experienced in this, it is angel radio. The Disturbance confirms this.

((Nisroc could just break in, but a)this angel is more polite and less powerful and b) a certain character insists that Cameron absolutely must get a choice whether to be included.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae looks up briefly before returning her attentions to the car. If something happens that requires her attention she will deal with it then.
<<Alright, we've got six minutes of radio time.>> Corat's voice is in your head. <<I'm thinking I'll get lost in this crowd, Possess the guy next to him, and we can walk him to where we want him that way. Objections?>>

<<I'd rather just let me take a selfie sit down and chat with the guy. Which won't happen with this neh neh ne-ne-neh earworm going on. On the bright side it means he won't be kibbitzing either. The crowd is not our friend.>>