View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:52 AM   #9
Christopher R. Rice

Default Re: The 2013 e23 Releases and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_dude View Post
Ghostdancer or someone else should feel free to run the 2013 thread--I won't be doing it myself. As you've probably noticed, I haven't been on these forums nearly as often as I'd like to be for the last few months--blame grad school.

Of course, reading Kromm's blog and a couple other sources and updating the front page only takes ~20 minutes a week, but I don't have the time (or, frankly, the interest at the moment) to actually read the forums, which is just as important. So someone else with more time should take over from me.

That being said, whoever takes over as Head Speculator will probably want more than one post at the top of the thread to edit, so mods should probably still close + re-open this...
Damn! Sorry man. :-(

I suppose I can take over (just till you get back!) since I pretty much have no life and read just about every thread on the forums. I'm going to borrow the notes you've already put together if you don't mind.

I'll contact the mods too.

Ghostdancer

Edit: Started a new thread and used JD's notes (can't improve on perfection!), I've also contacted the mods to merge the two threads but I doubt we'll get anything till after the holiday is over.

Latest GURPS Book: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!

Last edited by Christopher R. Rice; 12-31-2012 at 09:09 AM.