View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:49 AM   #24
Otaku

Default Re: [Basic] Advantage of the Week (#46): Eidetic Memory, Photographic Memory

I just want to state that, even though it has been nearly two months since my last thread, I am still working on this discussion series. In hindsight, I ought to have just officially taken June, July, and August off; while I haven't been constantly busy, I've been busier than normal. Throw in some bad decision making and some being ill in a manner that makes it difficult to work at my desktop computer, and you get falling so far behind anyway.

I am still working on the next BAoW thread, but realized it was silly to tackle the next trait (Elastic Skin), without including Shapeshifting due to its overlap with Alternate Form and Morph when both are limited by Cosmetic. Seems like I ought to also cover Hermaphromorph while I'm at it. Though I will be working on it this whole time, I will probably only manage this one thread for August.
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote