View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #1
Dudimus

Default Cheat! when you don't have to

OK, this time it's not hypothetical; this actually happened to me the last time I played the game. It was a mixed set, but the only cards that matter are from Star Munchkin.

I got the Sidekick: Beautiful Assistant and played her immediately because there was no good reason not to. Later I found the Whizkid and attached a cheat card to him so I could play him and have two sidekicks at the same time. Then I found a Trader card and made that my class, thus allowing me to use two sidekicks legally. I left the cheat card attached to the Whizkid and left it be. A few rounds later, I found a Redshirt which I put in play, making my two legal sidekicks the redshirt and the beautiful assistant, with the whizkid still in play because he still had the cheat card attached to him.

I think I did everything correctly, but I thought I'd check here in case i messed something up. Could I attach a cheat card to an item that I can legally use in anticipation of cheating with it later? (maybe to keep from giving charity)
Dudimus is offline   Reply With Quote