View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 09:13 AM   #38
Kyoya

Default Re: Updated / New Character Sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmedwards
Melange has chosen not to participate on these forums at the moment due to differences with the moderators. Additionally, he is currently very busy and has little or no time to work on FlexSheet. Add those two together and the end result is that Melange is currently unable to support FlexSheet himself. However, not wanting either of those problems to adversely affect all of the users of FlexSheet, he has been generous enough to allow a few others (currently Naryt and myself) to make updates to FlexSheet in his stead. Beyond that, as far as I know, he intends to continue to host FlexSheet, and all of the other files that he's currently hosting, on his website.
Keep in mind that while I'm pretty busy myself, I am willing to host any files someone needs hosting on my site,

One of those things keeping me busy is working out a way to allow folks I'm hosting for an easier time updating their sheet and adding in descriptions and changelogs, etc.

That means I've been trying to learn PHP much better than I already know it.

Otherwise if you contact me via my mail attached to this account I will manually add the file and update everything.
MIB #2289 | I host some GCA stuff
Kyoya is offline   Reply With Quote