View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 10:41 PM   #117
andreww

Default Re: TFT Helper - beta test of app

Nearly one hundred typos, bugs, minor improvements, and tweaks later, we may be done. Android users can download 0.9.5 now from https://build.phonegap.com/apps/3270...wnload/android - iOS TestFlight users will get a notification from Apple when they approve the new version in a couple days. I will make a public link available then, so anyone will be able to access the iOS beta.

I want to mention again that the feedback from you all has been excellent: specific, clear, and reflective of thoughtful testing.You have definitely made this a better app, and I hope it will bring a lot of new people to The Fantasy Trip!

Please send any new bug reports to:
tfthelper@gmail.com

If anything goes off the screen or formats improperly here’s what I need to know:
1) A screen shot is handy
2) What went wrong
3) Describe the circumstances if it’s not something that happens every time
4) Name of device
5) Go to About TFT Helper, scroll all the way down, you’ll see something like H:320 V:548 - those numbers would be very helpful.

A couple things will not be added to 1.0 - you cannot sit around in the dungeon and wait to recover fatigue; the colored combat dice (including the yellow 2) on some Android devices. These will be fixed in 1.1, which will include a couple other nice ideas I couldn’t let slow down 1.0.

You might be wondering if there are cheat codes in the beta version that might help you get a little further in the adventure. Yes, yes there are. Keep a sharp eye out. Email me at tfthelper@gmail if you want in on the secret, but if I tell you how to erase damage I would hope you use that knowledge to test the adventure exits, and not just to beat up bears in the arena.

If you make it through the sewers (without cheating) please go ahead and boast on this thread. I’d love to know what characters can make it through. Email me your maps! Have fun, hammer on this version hard, and let’s see if I’m finally done!

Thanks!
andreww is offline   Reply With Quote