View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 08:41 AM   #115
andreww

Default Re: TFT Helper - beta test of app

Update:

First of all, thanks again for the feedback. Your descriptions of issues have been great, and some of you have clearly gone down some obscure alleys to find bugs. I have some final rules clarifications from Steve, and the path is clear!

Between the forums and the emails you all found 45 issues. Steve found a dozen. I found fifteen while working on those! (That includes some typos, new features, and new spells, it's not all combat crashes.) I've fixed 43. I'd hoped there would be a new version today, but it's going to be a few more days. The good news is that the nature of the bugs, for lack of a better description, is changing in a way that suggests we're almost there.

A couple days after the next version comes out I will let you know about a couple debugging tools hidden in the app. These are cheats that help you survive the adventure so you can test the further reaches. I'm surprised no one's found them. At least one of them is obvious. They'll make sure characters survive long enough to have a chance of escaping. Maybe.

So thanks, and look forward to the end of the week!
andreww is offline   Reply With Quote