View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 09:10 AM   #10
gekkonidae

Default Re: The Film Reroll: an RPG/Film Podcast - using GURPS!

I just finished listening to all your episodes. The show is awesome! I have so many questions.

The show manages to feel very improvised, I can't tell if you have just thought up a lot of different scenarios or if you're really good at thinking on your feet. When I GM it's pretty obvious the stuff I've prepped and what I haven't. Like, what if Jennifer had actually messed with the chronometer in BttF, did you have a scenario for that? That's the kind of thing I just don't let my players do, because I haven't prepared for it, but I felt like your players could literally do anything. So, kudos on that.

How did the paradox mechanic work in BttF? Is that from a sourcebook or was that just improvised?

In Labyrinth. How would you have handled if Joslin was just stumped by the riddles. I thought the riddles were really cool, but I feel like if I did something like that there's always a chance the players just sit there and can't figure it out.

In Frozen, you say at one point on Elsa's powers role that if she crit-fails she freezes the world. I assume that you were just exaggerating, but how would you handle that scenario. It seemed like there was so much crazy stuff that could happen with her ice-powers, do you have those thought out? Btw, I'm definitely rooting for more crit-fails in the next frozen.

Sorry about having so many questions. I guess they're really questions for any experienced GM. Really like the show. Keep it up!
gekkonidae is offline   Reply With Quote