View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 06:47 PM   #1
Genesis

Default The Film Reroll: an RPG/Film Podcast - using GURPS!

Hey forum - I'm going to put in a brief plug for a project I've been working on: a play-session podcast using GURPS!

The Film Reroll is a (nearly) biweekly podcast in which we stat up and play through classic movies. The set-ups are the same, the characters are the same, but with distractible players and dice instead of a team of writers... well, things go off the rails pretty quick most games.

So far we've played Back to the Future 2, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Labyrinth, and we're currently releasing Frozen (episode 1 is up now, the rest will be coming in the next couple weeks...). And it's all done in GURPS!

We're not big-time yet, but I think we've got a fun podcast, and I'd love to see what you guys think of it! We play pretty rules-light (and edit out some of the more mechanical parts of gameplay), but I'm sure you'll recognize the backbone, if you're not too busy shaking your fist at Joz for her homicidal tendencies...

Anyway, we're on iTunes and online - totally free - so check us out and let me know what you all think.

--Genesis
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote