View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #22
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [IC] Assault on Bunker 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poonbahbah;1501443 [I
Hello, I'm one of the people that helped confirm the existence of bunker 23 and now I'm here to help take it down. You all can call me... Gurdian Angel if you like. So, who are you all? [/I]

So you can go invisible too huh? Would you be willing to tell me what the deal with the mindless thing talkng to the Mat Jr. is?
"Its a creature of a air and nothingness, while I am a creature of air and magic. My name is Nazeem. Will you be joining us in our quest?"

Nazeem always found it interesting to deal with people at range. It was but another layer to deal with. He starts his standard locating process:

Sense Observation (self) 1 FP casting 10
Roll to sense being observed (assuming the telepath has some way of locating me, it should count). 13
If that goes through: seeker 10

both spells are at 20.

Quote:
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3852345/] Naseem has to meet or beet 10, 13, 6, & 11.
9 12 5 9

OCC: (Which compartment is targeted? Naseem has five. The one associated with the body almost all the time is also the one that maintains most long standing spells. Speaker of long standing spells, I should probably declare those now in the OCC. As an additional note, isn't there a -2 after each attempt? with would mean I had to beat 8 and 15 on the last 2).

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 01-05-2013 at 06:59 PM.
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote