View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 08:04 PM   #9
Mark Skarr
Forum Pervert
(If you have to ask . . .)

Default Re: Multiple Campaigns leading into one Large Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom H. View Post
Are you truly trying to bring most of the players from the various campaigns into Campaign Z, or is Campaign Z just influenced by the events, backgrounds and NPCs (who may have been PCs at one time) of the prior campaigns?
Well, I have a small pool of players to draw from. I'm always on the lookout to add new GURPS players whenever I have the chance. So, most of my players are the same one from the previous campaigns.

Otherwise, the PCs from the previous games are usually NPCs in the newer ones, however, if the player for the PC is still in the group, I'll give them some information and let them play the character for the authentic feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom H. View Post
Do you intend Campaign Z to have the regular number of players as any one of your other campaigns or to be the aggregate of all (or most) of the players?
Again, that depends on your location and your pool of players. Me, I try to keep my games between three and six players (maybe seven, but that's about my limit). An aggregate game might be to complex to really try.
Mark Skarr is offline   Reply With Quote