View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #25
Otaku

Default Re: [Basic] Advantage of the Week: Ambidexterity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_pudding View Post
It's clearly more significant than mere familiarity penalties. I shoot much much worse off-hand with a weapon that I've probably justified Weapon Bond with than I do even with a wholly unfamiliar firearm (which GURPS RAW gives ridiculous penalties for). Isn't a perk that removes a penalty the same thing as an "Easy" technique? Either way it's not going to cost less than a point.
I didn't mean for it to cost less than a point; my poor idea was designed so that the Perk would be Akin to an Easy Technique... but don't worry, I believe you! My idea just makes it more complicated, not less, and is thus a failure.
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote