View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 04:35 PM   #97
Racer

Default Re: Combat Garage Update

Fair enough and thank you for explaining .

Can I ask for my Outhauler Mk III 40' Dumper Trailer be reviewed please ? There is only a single Dumper Trailer on the list ( and that has only dropped weapons ) and I've been asked a number of times for the stats or a link to them . I'll go down a list when I have a look at my emails - some vehicles have been evolved over 25+ years & many serious combats or playtests . My Smasher '65 is a good example of this & earned Four Stars .

I do understand the voluntary nature of the moderators , but in turn you can understand our frustration as a generic or bizarre 1 or 1½ Star designs make the Stock List ? No-one with experience would likely to ever use them in a game ...

It's also a good idea to run thought exercises or experiments ( like Einstein did ) when thinking up new designs : vehicle role , advantages , disadvantages , effectiveness in it's price range , would another vehicle type be better etc , etc . Okay I know not everyone can do this , and many go by 'gut feeling' or 'this looks great' design strategies - it just makes picking survivable vehicles off the list easier . Nothing puts newer players off playing more games if they are taken out in two shots or have to surrender as they're on fire with no means of extinguishing it ...