View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 04:27 AM   #24
Lucius Drake

Default Re: Rumour is there's a new Superior PDF this month

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDG
*cough*

;)

Actually, both of the Superiors released under the e23 aegis so far have been major Superiors, so I'm honestly not sure where this is coming from...
I was unaware of Eli's write-up, I apologize for the oversight there.

If the other is Lilith, just recently released as I understand, I certainly wouldn't qualify her as major with a side note in the Core Rules and no attunements listed initially or any actual given role in the War other than her historical role and her Daughters.

Edit: Where it's coming from is that Zadkiel and Litheroy even were written up long before the likes of Eli and the other real Archangels (ok, so I admit to bias against Litheroy. He should still be the Angel of Revelation, serving Destiny perhaps? I neither think he should be an Archangel nor actually like him. :P) have been. I'm not just talking about the wunderkind of e23 here after all. Some of us old fashioned folk still use paper! -grins cheekily-

p.s. There's a typographical error in the preview PDF for Eli. "Distrubed not Dissonant" I'm not being snarky or cheeky, I just thought you should know.

Last edited by Lucius Drake; 01-24-2006 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Cheekiness :P
Lucius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote