View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 09:16 AM   #68
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: #Dungeon23 Megadungeon Challenge

Feb 7 etr

Description: A 5 yard by 15 yard natural cavern strewn with boulders two yards high and two yards across.

Vision:-10 (darkness)

Monsters: 3 Demons from Between the stars live here. They travel through the dungeon quite a bit: each one only has a 50% of being present on any given visit, and if the Delvers have killed a monster from between the stars from the wandering monster table*, it won't be here.

Treasure: A broadsword ($600, 3 lbs), six daggers ($20, .25 lbs each), Halberd ($150, 12 lbs), Axe ($50, 4 lbs), Two Medium Shields ($60, 15 lbs), A longbow ($200, 3 lbs), 35 arrows ($70, 3.5 lbs total), two suits of heavy cloth armor ($450, 36 lbs). This totals to $2210 and 129 lbs.

Void-stone, a powerful alchemical ingredient caused by the presence of elder things, has formed in these rocks from the presence of elder thing energies. A Prospecting, Hidden Lore (Elder things), Alchemy, or Thaumatology roll, or Occultism-5 roll can identify it. $2,000 of it is present, weighing 5 lbs.

Exits:Two natural entrances at each end of the cavern

* I've been thinking about a wandering monster table. I'll probably make it along side the map for the level, and make a new table for the next level.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 02-08-2023 at 09:39 AM.
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote