View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 06:07 PM   #96
ericbsmith

Location: Binghamton, NY, USA. Near the river Styx in the 5th Circle.
Default Re: Judo is a striking skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny Brook View Post
I've already spoken to all those points, but you don't seem to read my remarks or acknowledge their content.
You don't, though. You assert that it's one way because you assert it. You have yet to provide one concrete reason why that assertion should be. You've merely asserted that it's your own belief that because Kromm quoted from one type of rule that means that he meant to exclude other types of rules.

Quote:
Given that Kromm quoted specific phrases that appear under specific rules, it does not seem like he meant that to be extrapolated to other usages such as the listings in the weapons table(s).
You provide no reason why Kromm would have meant for the list to be exclusive and not inclusive of other types of listings. You merely assert that he didn't intend for it to be extrapolated and then the rest of your argument from there forward has rested on your assertion that Kromm meant something that he did not say.

Quote:
So, just to let you know, I won't be reading or replying to your comments on this subject further.
That's fine. You're still wrong.
Kaboom-baya.

Last edited by ericbsmith; 02-17-2020 at 06:13 PM.