View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 04:40 PM   #105
Otaku

Default Re: [Basic] Advantage of the Week (#39): Daredevil, Luck, Super Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileeyore View Post
Sure, but flat out calling it for what it is also perfectly fine (and for me preferable).

If your table rules say "Roll the dice and take the results come what may" and you decide to ignore the dice results in favor of some other outcome, you're cheating regardless of which side of the screen you're on.
The rules also state that it may be appropriate for the GM to fudge the dice rolls... so that would disqualify it as cheating.

Except I get that from page p. B497 which says it is legal but labels it as "Cheat!". So I stand corrected. >.>
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote