View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 08:16 PM   #229
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

TGLS, I have the impression Hua is very confident of carrying her plan alone, probably because you got a critical success. However, casing a single day of action (IMO) is not enough intel to make assumptions of what will happen the next day… Unless I missed something and your roll actually covered at least a week of observation. Also, considering one of you two is very likely to get caught soon, you might need Pacifica’s assistance in your plans.

Could you (TGLS) and Erick elaborate about the intel's reliability?

Pacifica is up to help with both the plans (armory and brainwashing). But she is sort of grounded because of her buddy and her “cover-demeanor” (she aids several people in her section, presides the lunchtime intel-hub, extra-hands, etc.).

She could be of greater aid if we took action when the rest of her section sleeps or if we brainwashed her buddy (then she might support you during her free-hours).

So, Gnomes, if we could work a way to brainwash Nejora it would be great. Perhaps that’s the step we should take next.

We need a target, and that’s something we have to work with ASAP.

Erick, I would like Pacifica to recall the officers/supervisors in her section and Day’s (assuming that information was available in the mission files).

I would like, as well, have Pacifica recall about the people she always stumbles upon. I want her to think about a (potential) target. There should be something these guys (the officers) always do, leaving them open.