Thread: Card Questions
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
akaLuckEye

Default Card Questions

Hello!
Have some newcomer questions.

1. The FAQ say that if a combat is reset the one-shot cards will go back to the owners hand.
Quote:
Q. When does a card move from play to discard? For example, if I use a one-shot Item during combat, is it in play during the entire combat or does it immediately move to the discards?
A. The one-shot card does not move to the discards until the battle is over. However, you no longer "own" that card, unless someone plays something to reboot the combat and return all cards to their owners, in which case you resume ownership.
What counts as reset cards? Is Out to Lunch one of them? And is it only one-shot card that go back to the owners hand or do cards like Illusion and wandering monster count too?

Cheers LuckyMunchkin

2. If I have the Chicken on your head curse on me but no headgear and I get the curse Lose the headgear you are wearing on me, will I lose the chicken or do I have to have a headgear on to lose it with the curse?

3. If you don't succeed to run away from King Tut do you still lose 2 lvl or will you just lose 2 lvl if you succeed to escape?

4. If I use the Cleric power Resurrection and take a card from the discard pile instead of kicking up a door, can I after that loot the room or look for trouble?
akaLuckEye is offline   Reply With Quote