View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 03:02 AM   #21
JLV

Default Re: Tactical encounters book

Quote:
Originally Posted by malchidael View Post
Thanks!

I think I'll continue to publish freebies as I think of them, but developing something for Hexagram #2 is intriguing. After all, where there are three Cultists of the Foul One, there's bound to be more...

I do need to create better/easier exporting templates for Melee/Wizard maps in Campaign Cartographer 3. That's why my second encounter, the Druid's Hut, did not use a standard Melee Map - it was easier to export. But, for ease of use, standard Melee/Wizard maps and the standard megahexes from the Legacy set is probably the best way to go.
Somebody did some "terrain variants" of standard Melee Megahexes on line a few years back. (It may have been inspired by that rather more "arty" version of Melee, done by Kwanchai.) I think it's over on Brainiac.com. Their hexes included things like trees and rocks and whatnot on them as display items (much like your Druid's Hut adventure did), and they might be more easily exportable for you, if you can figure out a way to make them work in different groups. I'll try to see if I can find the link to them so you can take a look...
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote