View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 12:36 PM   #9
Tim Kauffman

Default Re: Update 1.5.13.3?

The games situation continues with no real satisfactory remedy.

This is constructive criticism from someone who really likes the parts of the game that work and has invested hundreds of hours playing, creating content and trying to provide supportive feedback to make it all it could be. It's a broken game and I'm tired of cutting myself on all the incomplete buggy bits that ruin an otherwise really awesome and incomplete game.

5 months after launch, the game is still incomplete, buggy and we, the player 'base' have no idea what the final version will actually be...meanwhile, a new PC game has been started by the company: http://store.steampowered.com/app/37...od_Red_States/

I have been so supportive of it because of the awesome work that has been done of the things that work and the games foundation. I have been vocal about pointing out things that are issues and trying to otherwise support the game. I have been beyond patient. My conclusion is the game was released prematurely and incomplete and the follow-up support to fix issues ultimately has been too little and too late. This could have been something very special and sadly you only get one first launch.

I shouted from the rooftops that Scenario Creator is the best thing to ever happen to OGRE and should have total unfettered support from SJGs and AUROCH. It should have been smoking out of the gates in radioactive plume of dust at launch fully implemented and fully functional. It is not. Players can not play other players using Custom Scenarios. Are you kidding me? Does anyone else realize the power of being able to create OGRE Scenarios in a digital environment like is in the Scenario Creator? Scenarios are literally OGREs lifeblood...a real shame

A video game can ultimately be only as good as it's functionality and playable finality. This game fails at all of these and the player base that could have been here is sadly not.

So best regards and good luck with the new GW PC Game.