View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 03:53 PM   #2
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: Questions on Munchkin Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbsGoblin View Post
if I have Double Life but only one faction and equip the two, is the double life card now glued to that faction card, or may I add another faction to it when I get one and then have both the disadvantages and advantages of both?
For that matter could I swap out the faction and keep the double life?
You may add a second Faction to Double Life if you wish. You may then discard the first Faction if you wish. As long as you have at least one Faction, Double Life stays in play.

Quote:
If I have a class that allows me to equip a certain weapon but decide in combat to ditch that class, are the weapons tied to that class now unequipped in that combat as well?
Not until the end of the combat, but their bonuses no longer count. (If you want to turn them sideways immediately to remind yourself that the bonuses don't count, that's fine; just remember that you can't replace them until the fight is over.)

Quote:
Hirelings, they can only carry one item right? The wording on the card says that it could be an item that I usually couldn't carry, does that include a usable by hellknight only weapon even if I am not a hellknight?
Hirelings carry a maximum of one Item. It can be an Item you couldn't otherwise use, such as a Hellknight-only Item when you are not a Hellknight, a second Armor, or a second Big Item.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote