View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 01:12 PM   #22
Cernig

Default Re: GURPS Community Campaign & Adventure Repository

I've recently stopped GMing so that I could tweak my campaigns some. (sorry, no websites for them)

Tethira: TL3 fantasy campaign set about midway on the "use of magic" scale between Banestorm and DF. Setting is the rump of a Romanesque empire and the intrigues of provinces emerging into independent kingdoms. Overall, the Dark Ages are approaching and nothing the PCs do can halt the oncoming tide of barbarism and invading nonhuman hordes. Tragic heroes in the Celtic style, not that they know that yet.

Beyond The Veil: modern day "Secret paranormal" based off VtM, Laurel K. etc. PCs are an uneasy alliance of trouble-shooting vamps, Sidhe, weres or mages in Seattle, using "magic-as-powers" system. Pretty bog-standard stuff, really.

Tapesty of Stars: TL10^ space opera in the Traveller style, only with an alien space-Nazi race of evolved raptor-analogues as the Big Bad. All the usual cliched tropes. Various star-nations give a political dynamic based off pre-WW2 Europe. Tech designed to give a late WW1 "feel" to space battles.

Retired setting: Infernal Reign - a variant on the zombie apocalypse idea...demon apocalypse. The Trinity event banestorm tore open a gate to Hell as well as pushing ambient manna levels up. PCs are survivors from various hidden enclaves, trying to make their way and master their new abilities while scavenging among the ruins of late 1940's USA. A mashup of Reign of Steel, Weird World War and Technomancer.

In planning: Iron Empires - cinematic Steampunk campaign.
Cernig is offline   Reply With Quote