View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 04:36 PM   #48
wabishtar

Default Re: Storium - In Nomine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth View Post
That's a good question, if having the platform itself isn't enough!
The platform is entirely separate from "The Deal", the package I paid for in order to access In Nomine. I can pay for the platform without paying for "The Deal", and I can access "The Deal" with a free account. The price of the platform and the price of the explorer worlds, such as In Nomine, are unrelated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth View Post
I'm discussing with my Secret Masters whether we can put up further information on a web page, or into the Storium set-up itself -- though again, so far as I know, Storium has very strict word-count limitations for worlds -- and what kinds of information it might be. I really don't want to do anything that would make people feel like they had to buy a subscription just to go and copy-paste a few cool paragraphs or even a page of new information. I don't think that would be fair to most fans.
I find this assertion confusing, as most of the explorer worlds have a great deal more information than the In Nomine world, which would seem to indicate that you were not limited by a word limit.
wabishtar is offline   Reply With Quote