Thread: Lack of FAQ
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 02:05 AM   #9
Jackalope

Default Re: Lack of FAQ

As a side note. I find it funny (not really haha but I think you'll understand) there is a sticky called "A Note About Attitude" way back on 1-21-2009.

The (not so) funny parts are to me are:

We're working on an update to the FAQ to add some of the issues that have been frequently discussed on the forums then on this thread you say Yes, once we know which questions are frequently asked. . So apparently way back in January you knew of some questions that were frequently asked but now you don't?

The last thing we want to do is drive away new players! You are kind of doing that by posting things like the Yes, once we know which questions are frequently asked., seems (to me) kind of snippy and short. Especially since you did know of questions 5 months ago and still have not updated them at all.

Granted I can flip through the pages of threads and read them. For a new player it might be nice to consolidate this into what is known commonly as a FAQ with the questions you at least knew back on 1-21-2009.

I'd throw my new Munchkin set in the Dumpster and discourage everyone I knew from ever playing the game again.

You know what? this MIGHT be the best idea that I've seen you post so far!! Except I'd just sell it on Ebay and recoup what money I can first. Maybe you should read your own post again? or simply UPDATE the FAQ?