Thread: Lack of FAQ
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 01:24 AM   #8
Jackalope

Default Re: Lack of FAQ

Looks like the D10 or D6 is a perfect example. I thought (and still do) that it was 2d6 since it's 11+ but cards can give you that in bonus so its possible it is D10 and since it does not say it anywhere in the rules that I see, at least on Page 7 where SEARCHING is, that seems like a GREAT candidate for a FAQ.

Looking through the Forums I actually see a LOT of good questions. If you guys need another employee I'd be happy to get on board with Steve Jackson Games and help you out finding good FAQ questions cause there seems to be a LOT of them posted here by the gamers. Just let me know what the starting pay is and benefits and I'll let you know if I am ready to leave my current job.

It would be really helpful for a new customer to SJ games buying this $35 game to be able to have resources available to him/her that you say we will have available to us on the front of the instruction booklet.

"Any other disputes should be settled by loud arguments, with the owner of the game having the last word. Or you could check for more info at www.munchkinquest.com...unless it's more fun to argue".

I really would prefer to check out www.munchkinquest.com but really don't find it helpful if Munchkin Quest prevents bird flu honestly. Or when it was created. The single question that might be helpful for someone new is if the card game and the board game are compatible. One out of three questions being helpful isn't really that good of a benchmark.

Maybe add the D10 question and go up to 50% of the questions being decent and 25% of them being really useful. And actually if you are only going to have 2 out of the 4 questions in the FAQ being of any help at all maybe you should add the:

"Is there another FAQ for Munchkin Quest?"
ANSWER: no

and move up to a impressive 3 out of 5 questions being decent but still only the d10 being really really useful question.

..but as sad as it is...it would actually IMPROVE your FAQ as it stands now.

Last edited by Jackalope; 06-19-2009 at 01:29 AM.