View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 02:57 PM   #3
trux

Default Re: Pyramid article for GURPS Traveller Cold Night on Dashgad

Afternoon PDT RogerBW,

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerBW View Post
I don't think it had an official issue number, but: "Article publication date: June 26, 1998"
Thank you for the bit of information and my apologies for not including Timothy's additional information for inclusion in his Traveller Bibliography and/or Traveller Periodical Bibliography.

Here is the information he has already and what additional details needed.

I'm just adding these three entries to the GURPS section of vol.2 of the Periodical Bibliography (below).

As you can see I'm good to go on the first and third. But does anyone have the second and would be willing to answer some questions about it, please?
(Like word count, date, whether it has anything other than text and so on)

Cheers
tc

PS You may also be pleased to hear that thanks to a Noble Knights' package recently arrived in the post, I've now done all the articles I'm aware of from Adventure Gaming. Including two I was aware of but hadn't seen (Scepter and Starship & Odd Thoughts from a Traveller Referee) and two reviews I wasn't even aware of (Striker & Thieves' World).

The Badestone Run

M.J. Dougherty & Neil A. Frier. Pyramid, 4 December 1998.

3252 words, online only.

· Adventure set in Milieu 0 and beginning at Apge (Core 0402) [A772A97-F] for which GURPS Traveller details and description are given.

· Description of a 14 passenger, HEPLAR drive spacecraft The Express.

An interesting mix of Marc Miller’s Traveller setting, GURPS Traveller rules and HEPLAR from TNE as the PCs crew a spacecraft out to Badestone in the Apge system and have the opportunity to solve a murder en route.

Cold Night on Dashgad

M.J. Dougherty? Pyramid, 1998?

??? words, online only. [Collation?]

· Adventure set on Dashgad [Core 0603 B540103-C] for which GURPS Traveller details and descriptions are given in which the PCs must fetch the only cargo they can find from an outlying farm just as the world is about to enter the shadow of a gas giant.

Unseen. The Badestone Run mentions this as previously appearing in Pyramid. Its sequel is Long Night on Dashgad.

Long Night on Dashgad
M.J. Dougherty. Pyramid, 7 May 1999.

6284 words, online only. Ill.

· Adventure set on Dashgad [Core 0603 B540103-C] in which the PCs and local inhabitants face a 100kg predator that emerges in the plummeting temperatures. Sequel to Cold Night on Dashgad.