View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 12:45 AM   #1
tbone

Default [GURPS resources] T Bone's Games Diner updates & announcements

Per this discussion, I'm adding my GURPS-related blog to the growing directory in GURPS Websites: Blogs, Wikis, Feeds . . . – and am also creating a single new forum thread to announce blog updates and other announcements. Here's my site overview:

T Bone's Games Diner (by T Bone): A long-running RPG blog focused on GURPS hacking and homebrew game design. Some items of broad interest: The GURPS Diner, experimental hacks, reader-contributed content, and Games Diner goodies on e23. Some specific GURPS faves: GULLIVER Mini notes on odd-sized creature design (GURPS 4e), GLAIVE Mini weapon design system (4e), Edge Protection armor rules (4e), COSH weapon skill system (3e), and GURPS Metric. Plus lots more; explore via search or copious topic tags. To keep up with new additions (which are... lovingly slow-cooked, let's say), watch this forum thread, the RSS feed, or this Twitter feed. Or just drop by and say HI once in a while.

All of which is old stuff to anyone on this forum. Don't worry; this thread will quickly sink to the bottom of the forum, to rise again only when summoned. (Kind of like Cthulhu.)

Watch for news of site updates. Thank you!
tbone is online now   Reply With Quote