View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
yersiniapestis

Default Cards in play, but not using

So my group and I have been playing Munchkin for a number of years and I'm not sure how this rule came about, but we have a question about its validity. A few members in our group have said that it is legal to have your normal cards in play (like your armor, footgear, whatever you have on your person, etc...) and then be able to lay down any items on the table that you cannot currently use, but that you might in the future if you just turn it sideways. That way it's known that it can't be used at this time, but it doesn't count as your cards in hand. Some of them lay down full sets of items (armor, footgear, headgear, weapons and one-shot items like loaded dice) and just turn them sideways so they're not in use and call it legal, but they still have a full hand. This isn't legal is it? This is like being able to have an entire other hand on the board and one in your hand (some of them keep as many as 15 cards turned sideways + the cards they have in play). Just need some clarification. Thanks!
yersiniapestis is offline   Reply With Quote