Thread: IN and e23
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 05:09 AM   #2
EDG

Default Re: IN and e23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
Looking over the IN offerings at e23 (which are great) I was wondering when we might see a few more? Any idea when Steven will have the time to post the playtested and edited Superior books, such as Lithroy?
It's Scott Haring who's in charge of e23, just for the record.

I think at this point we're all hoping for "as soon as possible" - Scott is extraordinarily busy (he's not only in charge of e23, he's also, as far as I know, the only person working specifically on e23), and at least four - possibly five, I don't remember the timing of one of them - In Nomine books have gone through playtest with the intent that they would be released on e23. All four/five need to go through final editing (at SJ's hands, if I'm not mistaken), indexing, layout, formatting, possibly art direction... So it's not just a matter of "having the time to post <them>" - if the books aren't on e23, almost certainly they just aren't ready yet.

Given that, the best answer I can give you is "please be patient". We'd all like to see new IN material on e23, but Scott has a lot on his plate right now. I'm sure he's getting new material up as fast as he can.
EDG is offline   Reply With Quote