View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 11:45 AM   #1
PK

Default The Discworld Roleplaying Game (now available in PDF)

There are on Discworld
All things weird and wonderful.
Sir Terry made them all.
— Dr. Rod Pitcher
There are countless stories to be told on the Disc, from urban intrigue in Ankh-Morpork to caravan trading in EcksEcksEcksEcks, and the Discworld Roleplaying Game is your guide to creating your own. Welcome to a world where humor and the narrative power of story are laws every bit as important as those of physics -- a world which satirizes everything from classic fantasy to modern life.

As our largest book to date, the Discworld Roleplaying Game includes everything you need to get started, even a customized distillation of the GURPS rules! Be human or choose from over a dozen races. Create (relatively) advanced technology, rely upon the luck of the Lady, or perform impossible "mad medicine" surgeries. Command the forces of magic, with rules for playing a wizard, witch, or one of the less-known practitioners such as a demonologist, hedge mage, or even a sourcerer. The self-contained, freeform magic system included within has everything you need to get started.

(But don't just listen to me -- see what author Phil Masters has to say later in this thread.)

Whether you're a long-time fan of Sir Terry's work, or completely new to the world of the Disc, the Discworld Roleplaying Game is here to show you this amazing world and get you started on an equally amazing game.

Store Link: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/SJG31-2500
Preview PDF: http://www.warehouse23.com/media/SJG31-2500_preview.pdf

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}

Last edited by PK; 06-23-2017 at 08:40 PM.
PK is offline   Reply With Quote