View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 09:57 PM   #47
Glamourweaver

Default Re: Rumour is there's a new Superior PDF this month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth
Past news -- http://e23.sjgames.com/news.html -- has it as Litheroy. With a typo. O:> Zadkiel should follow... soonish after?
*now pondering Litheroy issues*

- How does Litheroy appear as a human monkish scholar (as described in Feast of Blades)... doesn't it cut against his nature to appear as anything other than a Seraph? Or maybe he only appears in that form while in-vesseled, but always maintains his Seraph appearance when Celestial...

- Do the other members of the Seraphim council just kind give Litheroy a look whenever they're about to discuss strategy & secret plans for the War, & Litheroy (and any other Seraph of Revelations in the chamber) nods solemnly, gets up & leaves the room?

- Should be interesting to see the depths of Litheroy's actions & organization considering it has literally no secrets...

- I wonder how/when Litheroy got his Word (we know when he became an Archangel, but he was an Angel of Knowledge for some time before that & presumedly held the Word of Revelations for some time)... as I've presented him in my games, he actually got the Word a full millenium earlier during the reign of Gebbeleth. He was awarded with it for his constant foiling of the Web (my name for Gebbeleth's monastic, Mystery Cult-like, organization)
Glamourweaver is offline   Reply With Quote